MGVJC: Vacancy for Assistant Law Officer (For Circle Office and Corporate Office)
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Law Officer
No. of Posts: Assistant law Officer – 06
Age Limit: Assistant law Officer
- 35 years for UR candidates.
- 40 years for SEBC Candidates
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Special LLB with minimum 60 % from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law with 60 % marks.
- Minimum 03 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- Good Command over English Language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaisioning with advocates and knowledge of computer operations.
- Candidate has to look after the legal matters of the Company at Circle and Field Offices/Corporate Office.
- To coordinate, monitor, follow-up various litigation in the courts effectively and provide necessary legal guidance to the field offices.
Pay scale: Pay scale of Rs.17,300-38,610 plus DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to submit Online Application compulsorily.
- Last Date & Time of Registration: 22-08-2017 till 18:00:00
- Last Date of Online Payment of Recruitment Fees and Generation of SBI Challans: 22-08-2017 till 18:00:00
For online registration click here
For official notification and further information click here