MNLU: National Seminar 2018 On Right To Privacy In The Contemporary Legal Environment
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is a newly established University, under the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014, which came into existence on March 16, 2017. MNLU is organising a National Seminar 2018 on Right to privacy in the Contemporary Legal Environment.
Tracks and Sub-themes:
- Track 1: Public Law, State and the Privacy
- Track 2: Right to Privacy & Cyberspace
- Track 3: Right to Privacy - Marriage, Conjugal Affairs, Intimacy, Reproductive Choices and Sexual Orientation.
Who can apply?
- Academic practitioners, research scholars and the students.
- Research papers;
- Case comment; and
- The papers should be author’s original work and/or should not be any published work.
- Co-authorship is allowed but is restricted to only one.
- Submission must include:
- Covering page
- Full Paper, Application Form and
- Demand Draft/Screenshot of Online Payment
- The word limit for Abstract is 300 words.
- The word limit for Full paper is 3000-6000 words.
- Abstract along with Covering Page and the Full Paper must be submitted electronically on: email@example.com
- The subject of e-mail for Submission of Abstract must be “National Seminar, 2018: Submission of Abstract & Covering Page”, subject of email for Registration, must be “National Seminar, 2018: “Registration and Payment” and subject of email for Full paper must be “National Seminar, 2018: Submission of Full Paper”
- Academician or Professional (Single Author): 2000 INR
- Academician or Professional (Co-Author): 2500 INR
- Student or Research Scholar (Single Author): 1000 INR
- Student or Research Scholar (Co-Author): 1500 INR
- Last date for Abstract submission September 15, 2018
- Last date for Full Paper submission October 5, 2018
- Last date for Registration & Payment September 30, 2018
- Date of National Seminar, 2018 October 20, 2018
For Brochure click here