MNLU-PACT Mediation and Negotiation Training Program [28th-30th Jan]
The MNLU-PACT Mediation and Negotiation Training Program is a joint initiative of Maharashtra National Law University and Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team and will be held from January 28 to 30. The programme seeks to empower law students, lawyers and professionals, especially the young generation, in the concept of consensual dispute resolution (CDR). This program will provide participants with the core mediation skills and hands-on experience through a variety of simulations.
The program will enable the participants to understand the legal framework governing mediation, and the role of a counsel as a pro-mediation lawyer. The training would be a combination of theory and roleplays. The extensive simulations involving roles as clients, counsel, and mediators, case studies, and an overall feedback will provide the participants with the opportunity to have real-life application and development of their skills in consensual dispute resolution.
- Last Date for Online Application: 08.01.2018
- Provisional Confirmation of Acceptance of Application: 10.01.2018
- Last Date for Remittance of Fees (NEFT/DD): 12.01.2018
- List of Selected Candidates: 13.01.2018
- Duration of Course: 28.01.2018 – 30.01.2018
- The fees for the course is Rs. 6, 000 only.Tea and snacks will be provided to the participants.The accommodation is limited and is on chargeable basis. Participants have to apply separately.
- The fees can be submitted through NEFT or DD drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai.’ Name of Bank A/c: Maharashtra National Law University MumbaiA/c No: 915010046322292 IFSC Code: UTIB0000233 Branch: Marine Lines
The number of seats is limited. Admission to the course will be on first-cum-first-basis.
The brochure for the event can be found here.