Model United Nations Conference - Constitutional Law Society, NUSRL, Ranchi
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is organizing the Model United Nations Conference this year. A Model United Nations is a recreation of the UN proceedings with students role-playing representatives of different countries in the various UN committees. The purpose of a model UN is for students to achieve a greater understanding of not only the UN but also of global issues through an interactive and educational experience. This attracts many of the brightest minds of the countries for International outlook to problem solving. Model UN in all its global perspectives inculcates professionalism and diplomacy as well as knowledge in various subjects that are taught in the classrooms through a unique methodology.
The success of a model UN lies in what it ultimately achieves. At the end of the two day session, our aim is to adopt workable resolutions in both the committees. Considering the importance of the global concerns we are trying to raise through the MUN Conference, we hope you will partner with us to facilitate the execution of this ambitious project.
14th-15th May, 2016
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- Registration fee is Rs 1000 that will include accommodation, social and food pockets.
- Link of the registration form.
- Link for making the payments.
- United Nations General Assembly
- Tacking all forms of Religious Discrimination With special reference to Islamophobia
- United Nations Human Rights Council
- The legal status of LGBT with reference to same sex marriage
Best Delegate – Rs. 10,000
High Commendation Award – Rs. 6000
Special Mention award – Rs. 4000
For further details and updates click here.