NALSAR: Admission Notification for PG Diploma Courses - 2017-18
NALSAR Proximate Education (NALSAR Pro) the distance education wing of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad imparts professional legal education using web technology and e-learning.
About the Courses:
NALSAR Pro offers Post Graduate Diploma courses in Patents Law, Cyber Laws, Media Laws and International Humanitarian Law. The course programmes have been approved by Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission.
The Programme has personal Contact classes from frontline experts of academics, industry, legal fraternity and Regulators has already made a mark for its content delivery and pedagogy.
Enrolled candidates can take their exams at Hyderabad and will be backed by updates of course materials through printed material and Web updates.
The Course content and deliveries are as intense as that of regular programmes and prepare the candidates for professional assignments.
The duration of the Course shall be for a period of one year. The maximum period for completion of the Course is three academic years including the year of admission.
These courses can be taken even by working professionals.
NALSAR Proximate Education, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad invites applications for admission to the following courses:
- One-Year PG Diploma in Patents Law
- One-Year PG Diploma in Cyber Laws
- One-Year PG Diploma in Media Laws
- One-Year PG Diploma in International Humanitarian Law
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in any discipline from any recognized University;
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. However they need to submit their Degree certificate before September 30, 2017 for completion of their admission process.
- Interested candidates can‘Apply Online’or Download the Application.
- The hard copy of the duly filled in form has to be submitted to the university in person/ post/ courier to reach us on or before July 31, 2017, along with other enclosures.
- The last date for submission of the Application form with late fee is August 31, 2017.
For more information, click here.