Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre’s (NPAC) - Satya Hegde Essay Competition
Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre (NPAC) is pleased to announce Satya Hegde Essay Competition on arbitration. The topic is Seat centricity and the Bhatia/ BALCO jurisprudence.
Who can apply?
Students of Law from any College or University in India
Recent case laws suggest that the principle of seat centricity is equally applicable to cases under the Bhatia regime. What then happens to the prospectively of BALCO? Further, does Bhatia stand impliedly overruled? How are these recent cases to be reconciled with earlier jurisprudence?
- First Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 7,500/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- Word Limit: 2500 Words (Excluding Footnotes)
- Essay can be sent in word doc. or pdf. Format
- Essay must be original
- Joint authorship is not allowed
- One person per entry
- First Page should contain the details viz; Name, College or University you are studying, Postal address, Mobile number and Mail id.
- Entries must be enclosed with a bonafide certificate from the Dean/Principal of your College or University.
Monday, December 26, 2017 before 6:00 pm
For further details and queries contact:
Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre,
Ph: 044-24986697, 044-24987145, 044-24987745
For official brochure click here