National Conference on Climate Change and Sustainable Development: Perspectives and Transformational Challenges
Department of Law, University Of Jammu And CEERA, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru has jointly organized National Conference on Climate Change and Sustainable Development: Perspectives and Transformational Challenges.
The proposed Two-day National Conference expects threadbare deliberations on the cross-cutting theme of Climate Change and Sustainable development and the transformational challenges for the integration of climate change policy into national sustainable development strategy.
Date: 7-8 November 2017
- International Climate Change Regime—Issues of Law, Justice and Equity
- Climate Change and Human Rights
- National Climate Change Law and Policy in India
- Natural Resource Management
- Sustainable Development -- Socio-Economic, Legal and Political Dimensions
- Environmental Education, Policies and Laws
- Strategies for Sustainable Development Alternative Energy Resources and the Law
- Integrating Climate Change Adaptation and Sustainable development Goals
- Forestry and Biodiversity
- Water & Waste Management
- Environmental Justice
- Biodiversity and Law
- Sustainable Development and Disaster Management
- E-Waste and its Impact on Environment (Contributions from related sub-themes are also invited)
Who can apply?
Law Students, Academicians, Jurists, Lawyers and Academia from the related disciplines
- Maximum two (02) authors are permitted in one paper. However, both authors are required to pay the full registration fee.
- The participant may be a co-author of more than one paper.
- The selected papers will be published in an edited book with ISBN number by the reputed publisher.
- Papers are invited in both hard and soft copies.
- Last date for submission of Abstracts (Not more than 500 words): 15th of October, 2017
- Conveyance of acceptance of Abstracts: 17th of October, 2017
- Last Date for Registration: 20th of October, 2017
- Last date for submission of Papers: 27th of October, 2017
- Soft copy may kindly be forwarded to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Registration fee for the Delegates: Rs. 2000/-
- The Registration fee for Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
For brochure and Registration form click here