National Conference on "Indian Legal System-New Dimensions"
JSS Law College, a professional autonomous college functioning under the aegis of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, was established in the year 1982. Since its inception it is striving to search for innovative methods in imparting legal education. It has been able to establish itself as one of the best law colleges. It is attracting students from all over the country and also abroad. The college has been recognized by the Bar Council of India and Re-Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade.
The College is organising a National Conference on "Indian Legal System-New Dimensions" from 26 & 27 April 2016.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE:
- To understand the emerging concepts of law.
- To update the knowledge of each branch of law.
- To explore the changes brought out through enactments or judgements.
- To identify the hurdles in realizing objectives of each branch and finding mechanisms for resolution.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION:
- An abstract should contain not more than 300–500 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating their name, designation, email ID, contact number and official address in the first page and abstract in the second page.
- The selected papers will be published in the form of book after peer review. The organiser however, reserves the right to allow the presentation and the publication of the paper. The full paper must not exceed a maximum of 5000 words (including footnotes).
- There shall be not more than two co-authors for a paper.
- One person can present maximum of two papers on different topic.
- Author and Co-Author must register for each paper.
- Certificates will be issued only after Valediction.
- Registration is open for limited number of participants on first come first basis.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to only those participants who attend the conference on both days and participate in all the session.
All the abstracts and full length papers and registration form shall be sent to the email id: email@example.com.
Quality researched papers on the following sub themes are being called for :-
- Alternative Disputes Resolution – Issues and Challenges
- Criminal Procedure Code - An International Perspective
- Challenges in Customer Services
- Computer Literacy and Legal Education
- Corporate Disclosure – Legal Dimensions
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Domain Name Disputes – Issues and Concerns
- E-banking: from Man to Machine
- Electronic Evidence – New Areas of Evidence
- Evolution of the Concept of Courts
- Foundations of modern Indian Judicial System
- Good Governance and Law
- Health Insurance - Issues and Challenges
- Indian Securities Market
- Indian Sports laws – Issues and Challenges
- Information resources for Legal Research
- Judicial Accountability
- Jurisdictional Conflicts between Legislature & Judiciary
- Law structured by Language - Importance of Language in Legal System
- Law – Modern Drafting
- Law and Social Change
- Legal Research - New Perspectives
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Online Consumer Protection
- Misleading Advertisement
- Maintenance under Personal Laws
- Make in India – the role of Service Sector in the Indian Economy.
- Mergers and Acquisitions in banking sector- an analysis of Legal issues
- Net neutrality and Global Internet Governance
- Plea Bargaining
- Live in Relationship - Impact on the Institution of Marriage
- Protection of Traditional knowledge in IPR
- Protection of Women under Family Law
- Present UNO Challenges
- Reformation in ombudsman system in India
- Right to Information in the 21st century
- Taxation Law in Global Context
- Technology and judicial Proceedings – Issues and Challenges
- Victimology – Indian Scenario
Last date for submission of abstract and Papers- 2nd Phase - 15th April, 2016