National Conference on Affirmative Action and the Indian Constitution
School of Law, Christ University is organizing the National Conference on Affirmative Action and the Indian Constitution and invites research papers on the various facets of this core concept.
- Jurisprudence of Affirmative Action
- Right to Education
- Opportunities in Public Employment
- Affirmative Action and the Marginalized Population
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
Title of the Paper
Name of the Author(s)
Name of the Institution
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors. However, both authors need to register separately.
- The paper must be accompanied with the following details:
(a)A cover letter mentioning the Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of Study (if applicable), Name of the College/University (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable), with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.
(b)Registration Form – Students must send a scanned copy of this Registration form with the stamp/seal of the Institution Head /Head of the Department.
(c) Copy of the Scanned Demand Draft.
(d) Cover letter, Registration form and DD should be sent in both hard and soft copies. Soft copies of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy to the below mentioned address
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing of 1.0.
- One inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
- Citation Style: Bluebook, 19th Edition
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words, (excluding footnotes/end notes/annexure/reports etc).
- All abstract submissions are to be made in Microsoft Word (.doc) 2007/2010 format. Full paper has to be submitted in pdf.
All submissions for the conference have to be electronically mailed with the Subject Column as “Submission_Abstract/ Submission Full Paper”, as the case may be and bearing the names(s) of the authors(s) as the file names, only at the following address, email@example.com The soft and hard copies of the demand draft and registration form should reach us, on or before October 10, 2015
- For students: 1,000/-
- For Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 1,500/-
Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of “Christ University”, payable at Bengaluru. The Demand draft along with registration form should be sent to:
Dr. Fincy Pallissery,
Faculty Coordinator National Conference Committee,
School of Law, Christ University,
- Last date for Submission of Abstracts: September 25, 2015
- Communication of Selected Abstract : September 30, 2015
- Last date for Registration and Submission of D.D: October 10, 2015
- Last date for Submission of Full Paper: November 20, 2015
Click here to download the Registration Form
Click here to download the brochure.