National Convention-cum-Training Programme on Eradication of Bonded Labour (July 28-29, 2018)
National Convention-cum-Training Programme on Eradication of Bonded Labour Organised by HRLN’s Centre for Constitutional Rights, India (CCRI). This two-day training aims to identify and understand the details of bonded labour and slavery in 2018, with the goal of coming together and targeting them by pooling together the efforts of all participants and resources persons.
Date: July 28th and 29th, 2018
Venue: Udaipur, Rajasthan
Why should you apply?
If you’re a young lawyer, law student or social activist who intends to use the law to advance human rights, wishes to work in the field of labour rights and fight for the vulnerable, this course will equip you with the necessary skills and insight delivered first-hand from active practitioners in the field.
What is the selection process like?
Participants will be selected based on their application forms and their ability to demonstrate how they would apply the lessons of the Institute. Preference will be given to young lawyers and activists who wish to work in the field of human rights and belong to minority sections and SC/STs. Participants are required to stay for the duration of the course.
How to apply?
- Applications must be sent by July 20, 2018and participants will be selected on the basis of these applications.
- To apply online, click here.If you are unable to use the online method, download the application (Word format) and e-mail the completed form along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants are responsible for incurring their travel costs to and from the institute.
- The fees for the two-day course will be Rs 5,000. This covers the training, resource package, spartan accommodation and all meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available for all participants. Minorities, SC/ST and financially weak applicants may apply for concessions.
- For the selected candidates, fees must be paid on or before July 25, 2018, through a mode communicated to them after the selection process is over.
For any queries email at email@example.com
For a tentative programme, please click here
For Brochure click here