National Law University, Delhi organizes Capacity Development Programme for Teachers in Criminology” (June 16-20, 2014)
National Academy of Law Teachers (NALT) propose to organize a five days basic course on “Capacity Development Programme for Teachers in Criminology” (June 16-20,2014)” in National Law University, Delhi.
The key objectives of this training programme are:
- To identify thrust areas in teaching and research in criminology
- To critically assess the existing status of teaching approaches in criminology and evolve effective alternatives
- To develop innovative methodology in imparting practical skills in selected components of criminology teaching
- To look into the existing curriculum of criminology and carry out the required approximation in its contents and
- To identify the priority areas of research in Indian criminology
Eligibility for participation:
Teachers engaged in UG / PG teaching of criminology at the departments of criminology, faculty of law, sociology, social work and psychology or in any other social sciences would be eligible to participate. The total numbers of seats in this course are 50 and they are to be given on a first come first serve basis. Research scholars engaged in the teaching of criminology may be considered subject to the availability of seats.
The fee for this course is Rs. 4,000/-which would include the serving of meals, course materials and local hospitality for the participants.
For details click here
Law School News; Law students; Law Colleges; Training for Law School Teachers