National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2016
Libertad De Expresiônin Association with TMT Law Practice is organizing National Legal Essay Competition, 2016.
The deadline for submission of entries is March 10, 2016.
- Students pursuing a 3 year LL.B. course or 5 year integrated LL.B. course in India.
- Students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D.; and/or Professionals are barred from participation in the Competition.
- Should listing capitalisation requirements be ignored and start up companies be allowed to trade on stock exchanges?
- Will GST bring in the necessary tax reform to the Indian tax regime?
- Is a bright-line age a fair metric in juvenile justice jurisprudence?
- Predict the outcome of the ordinance amending the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Legal Ramifications for Sports Law in the light of the emergence of new leagues in India.
- The World Limit is 4500 words.
- Authors must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
- The author is required to attach a Covering Letter containing all personal details (Name of the author, his/her degree, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and E-mail ID) in separate document with the entry. Co-authorship is not permitted.
- The author must also attach a letter with an undertaking as to guarantee of originality.
- All submissions must be attached with the email in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 0 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 0 and justified alignment.
- Citation style must be uniform.
- All entries must be sent to: [email protected] .
- E- Certificates of Participation will be given to all the entries.
- In case of any queries, send an email to [email protected]
- 1st Place: .8,000 and an internship with TMT Law Practice
- 2nd Place: .7,000/-
- 3rd Place: .6,000/-
- Siddharth Chauhan- 8452851375
- Akanksha Prakash- 9920527943
Law School Competitions | Libertad De Expresiônin Association | National Legal Essay Competition 2016 | TMT Law Practice