National Seminar On "Anti-Terrorism Law And Human Security"
Kerala Law Academy Law College in association with Centre For Advanced Legal Studies And Research (CALSAR) is organizing a National Seminar on "Anti-terrorism Law and Human Security", to be held on 3rd of October 2016 at JUSTICE V.R. KRISHNA IYER MEMORIAL HALL at Kerala Law Academy campus, Peroorkada, Trivandrum, Kerala.
The National Seminar invite papers from Law Students, Students of Social, Economic and Political Department, Academicians, Lawyers, Policy makers, and officials from various institutions; and NGO, Social Activists, Social science researchers and faculty and research scholars on the mentioned themes and sub themes to be presented during the Seminar.
- Terrorism Under Indian Law
- Anti-Terrorism Laws And Indian Judiciary
- Human Rights And Anti-Terrorism
- International Measures To Combat Terrorism
- Submission of abstract: 20th of September, 2016.
- Intimation of abstract acceptance on or before 21st of September 2016.
- Submission of full paper on acceptance of abstract: 25th of September 2016
- Intimation of acceptance of full paper along with attached Registration Form: 30th of September 2016
- Final Date for Completing Registration: 1st of October 2016
There will be a registration fee of₹1000/- for each participant, Author & Co-author separately.
Email id: email@example.com