National Seminar on Environmental Laws: Issues and Challenges in India
The National Seminar on Environmental Laws: Issues & Challenges in India is being organised by National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, its Human Rights Advocacy Cell- HRIDAY and CARE-AP to celebrate the World Environment Day on 5th of June, 2016.
Centre for Advocacy & research in Environment & Animal Protection is founded with an aim to promote, monitor and operate the environmental activities and will create a clean and green environment in and around the university's campus in an eco-friendly manner.
Human Rights Initiative by Defenders Advocating for You), was formed in the month of October 2014, to use the legal system to advance human rights. Its recent endeavours include a health run on World International AIDS Day, blood donation camp, a symposium on Juvenile Justice and plantation drive.
The National Seminar aims to:
- Bridge the gap between the seeker and knowledge.
- Raise awareness of different environmental laws.
- Promote, encourage and initiate research related to the different environment related issues.
- Analyze the public policies and their implementation in the field of environmental law.
- Socio-Legal Dimensions of Environmental Law.
- Promoting longevity & sustainability of environment.
- Impact of energy laws on environment.
- Judicial trend in developing environmental jurisprudence.
- Role of Statutory bodies in the protection of Environment.
- Last date of Abstract Submission- 20th May
- Notification of Abstract Selection- 23rd May
- Last Date of Registration- 30th May
- Last date of full paper submission- 2nd June
- For Students-INR 800/-
- For Professionals & Research Scholars-INR 1200/-
* On spot registration for students-INR 1000/- and for the professionals & research scholars-INR 1500/-.
* Accommodation to the participants shall be provided on the payment of INR 500/- (Excluding Registration Fee).
For any other assistance, please call
- Amrit Srivastava- +91-8603757518
- Prakarsh Tiwari- +91-9570686733
- Shaurya Krishna- +91-8002977264
Click here for Brochure, for more details.