National Seminar on Changing Dimensions of Morality and Ethics in Legal Profession: Challenges and Prospects
Hidayatullah National Law University is going to organize a National Seminar on Changing Dimensions of Morality and Ethics in Legal Profession: Challenges and Prospects and invites submissions from the academicians, judges, researchers, practitioners, students and other stakeholders.
Date: 19th - 20th March, 2016
- Role of Professional Etiquette and Ethics for Legal Practitioners
- Role of Internet and other Communication Technology in Legal Profession
- Right to Advertise for Lawyers
- Right to Practice: A New Approach
- Outsourcing of Legal Services: Trends, Challenges and Potential in India
- Liberalization of Legal Services in India through GATS
- Contempt of Court: A Challenge to Rule of Law
- Cooperative Interaction between Lawyers and Judges: Bench-Bar Relations
- Challenges Faced by Legal Profession in 21st Century
- Model Rules of Professional and Judicial conduct for the Upliftment of Administration of Justice
- Strike by Advocates and Limited Liability
- Crisis of Professional Ethics due to Liberalization of Legal Profession
- The abstract of the paper should reach the Coordinator of the seminar at [email protected] on or before 25th February, 2016.
- Soft copy of the full paper along with the abstract must reach via e-mail to [email protected] on or before 15th March, 2016.
- A hard copy of the both side printed full paper along with registration form and demand draft must reach on or before 15th March, 2016 to the Coordinator, National Seminar, Hidayatullah National Law University, Naya Raipur – 492002, Chhattisgarh
- The abstract of the paper should contain 300- 400 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his email id, contact number, designation and address.
- Full paper should not be of more than 6000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word in Bluebook (19th ed.) mode of citation.
- Registration fees for Students and Research Scholars : - Rs.750/- (individual) ,Rs. 1000/(co-authors)
- Registration fees for Academicians & others: Rs. 1000/- (individual) , Rs. 1500/- (co-authors)
- Registration fee by demand draft in favour of “Registrar, HNLU, Raipur” payable at Raipur must reach on or before 15th March, 2016.
Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 25th February, 2016
Date for Confirmation of Acceptance of Abstract: 28th February, 2016
Last Date of Submission of Full Paper: 15th March, 2016
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 15th March, 2016
Click here for brochure.