National seminar on “Two Decades of 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act (Panchayat Raj)
Center for Human Rights Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Lucknow is organizing a two day National Seminar on “Two Decades of 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act (Panchayat Raj): Experiences, Issues, Challenges and Opportunities with Special Reference to Uttar Pradesh”and invites contributions from interested scholars and professionals.
Date: 05th & 06th February 2016
- Response of the State Government to the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act: Devolution of Funds, Functions and Functionaries
- Panchayat Elections and Emerging Profile of Representatives: Changing Power Structure, Leadership and Social Settings
- Empowerment of Marginalized Section (Women, Dalits and Tribals) and their Participation
- Community Assertion for Participation in Planning, Convergence, Implementation and Monitoring
- Transparency and Accountability, Decentralized Planning and Finance
- Emerging Conflicts between Public Representatives, Bureaucrats, Local Bodies and Civil Society
- Society Organizations and Parallel Bodies, Capacity Building Initiatives and their Problems
- Abstract (400 words) and paper should be sent electronically to [email protected].
- The last date for submission of Abstract is 15th January 2016
- Full Paper typed in Times New Roman, maximum 5000 words must be sent before 30th January 2016.
Registration Fee: Rs.1000/- per head. Cheque or draft should be drawn in favour of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University payable at Lucknow.
Click here to download the brochure.