National Seminar on Renewable Energy, Sustainable Development & Consumer Protection
Date: 30th March 2017
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
Center for Advanced Study in Energy Law, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab in Collaboration with Indian Council for Social Science Research North West Regional Centre, Chandigarh is organizing the Seminar.
Seminar papers are invited from the students, research scholars, academicians, practitioners and members of the industry on the emerging issues and related areas to above theme.
- Emerging Global Challenges in Energy Law
- Energy Sector and Consumer Protection
- Long-term Energy Security, Efficiency and Sustainability
- Challenges, Prospects and Progress of Renewable Energy in India
- Energy Law, Policy and Environment Protection
- Nuclear Energy in India: Law and Policy
- Energy as Challenge to Sustainable Development
- Natural Resources, Energy and Climate Change
- Role of Regulatory Mechanisms Concerning Energy Sector, Consumer Protection, Law and Advocacy
- Multi-Disciplinary Concerns for Energy Sector & Sustainable Development
- Students: Rs. 800/-
- Teachers: Rs. 1000/-
- Co-authors: Rs. 1500/-
Registration fee is to be deposited through online payment in the account details: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthom e.htm
The seminar will have parallel web conference session available to selected presenters on the prior payment of the Registration Fee. The slots for web conference and the Seminar Programme would be updated on the University website.
- Last date of sending abstract- 1st March 2017
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract- 3rd March 2017
- Last date for sending full papers (Soft Copy)- 15th March 2017
- Last date for sending full papers (Hard Copy)- 18th March 2017
For more details, click here.