National Seminar On Rethinking Of Juvenile Justice System In India: From Welfare To Rights
Amity University, Noida is organizing national seminar on rethinking of juvenile justice system in India: from welfare to rights on 14th October, 2016.
- Understanding Trauma: Transformed Lives of Juvenile Offenders and their Families Effective Juvenile Interventions: Courts, Community Partnerships, and Therapeutic
- Juvenile Delinquency and application of Trail Competency with regard to Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection) Act, 2000
- Contemporary development in Juvenile Criminal Justice System in the world.
The abstract must not exceed 300 words and should be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact Number
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two co-authors.
- Both authors need to register separately.
- In case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the conference to present the
- The paper must be accompanied with the following details
- A Cover Letter – Mentioning Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of Study (if
- applicable), Name of College/ University (if applicable), Professional Position (if
- applicable) with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.
- Registration Form – Duly filled
- Copy of the scanned Demand Draft (Registration fees)
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing of 1.0. One Inch
- margins should be maintained on all four sides.
- Citation Style: Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words. (Including
- footnotes/endnotes/annexure/reports etc.).
- All submissions are to be made in Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.doc) format only.
Method of Submission
All submissions for the conference have to be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of abstract submission: 15th September 2016
- Date of Intimation of accepted abstracts: 18th September 2016
- Last date of submission of scanned copy of DD along with the registration form: 20th
- September 2016
- Last date of receipt of DD and Registration Form: 22nd September 2016
- Last date of paper submission: 25th September 2016
- Date of Seminar: 14th October 2016
- Selected papers shall be published in book containing ISBN Number.
- NOTE: No TA/DA shall be provided to the participants. Also, the decision of the Editorial
- Committee shall be final.
Academician/Lawyers/Media Persons Rs.1500/-
Research Scholars/P.G. Students Rs.1200/-
U.G. Students Rs. 1000/-
Co-Authorship Rs. 2000/- for 2
Rs. 3000/- for 3
Ms. Varuni Yadav (Convener)
Amity Law School, Centre-II
Amity University, Noida, UP
Mr. Suhas K. Hosamani
Ms. Rudrali Patil
Mr. Utkarsh Chauhan