NB Thakur Law College’s 12th Adv DT Jaibhave National Moot & Judgment Writing Competition
Narhar Balwant Thakur Law College, Nashik, will hold 12th edition of the Adv DT Jaibhave National Moot Trial and Judgment Writing Competition on 10th and 11th February.
- Last date for registration: 25th January 2018
- Last date for submission of memorial: 31st January2018
- Preliminary rounds: 10th February 2018
- Final round: 11th February 2018
- Judgement Writing Competition: 10th February 2018
Eligibility and Registration:
- Teams from law colleges recognised by Bar Council of India will be eligible to participate in the competition.
- The members of each team should be enrolled for the undergraduate law course.
- Each team shall pay registration fees of Rs.500/- by Demand Draft drawn in the name of ‘The Principal, NB Thakur Law College, Nashik’.
- Each team shall comprise of 3 students. One shall conduct trial on behalf of plaintiff/complainant/ petitioner and the other shall conduct trial on behalf of the opponent/ respondent.
- The third member shall be the moot judge, who shall conduct the trial and on the basis of evidence produced before him and shall participate in the Judgment Writing Competition to be held on the 10th of February 2018.
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (0253)-2574180.
The Official Invite, Moot Proposition, Rules for the Competition and Registration Form can be found here.