Newly Appointed Advocate General For MP Recommends Law Officers For AG’s Office
Newly appointed Advocate General for the State of Madhya Pradesh, Senior Advocate Rajendra Tiwari has put forth his recommendations for appointment of law officers in his office.
The following recommendations have been made by him:
- Additional Advocate General, Jabalpur: Shashank Shekhar Dugwekar and Mr. Ajay Gupta.
- Additional Advocate General, Indore: Ravindra Chhabra.
- Additional Advocate General, Gwalior: Ankur Modi.
- Additional Advocate General, New Delhi: Prashant Kumar.
- Deputy Advocate General, New Delhi: Varun Kumar Chopra and Mr. Vaibhav Srivastava.
- Advocate of Standing Counsel, New Delhi: Pragati Neekhra, Mr. Sumeer Sodhi and Mr. Sarvam Ritam Khare.
The overhaul comes in the wake of the change in government in the State post the Assembly elections. With BJP loosing in the State, Senior Congress leader Kamal Nath took oath as Madhya Pradesh’s 18th chief minister, replacing former chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.