HC Can't Interfere With Order Of Inferior Courts To Correct Mere Errors Of Fact Or Law Exercising Art 227: Jharkhand HC [Read Order]

HC Can

Your free access to Live Law has expired
Please Subscribe for unlimited access to Live Law Archives, Weekly/Monthly Digest, Exclusive Notifications, Comments, Ad Free Version, Petition Copies, Judgement/Order Copies.