NLSIU Bangalore has released the Proctoring Protocols for NLAT 2020, to monitor the examination process.
NLAT 2020 is a home-based online examination (with an option to appear through limited physical centres) and it will be proctored through a combination of technological, AI-based proctoring and human proctoring, in the following manner:
1. The proctor will not allow the impersonator to start the examination.
2. Candidate will be logged out of the examination after 5 attempts to Switch Window.
3. In case a candidate is suspected to have external help/ appears from inappropriate surroundings:
4. In case a candidate is Talking/Speaking/Making Gestures:
Proctor will send two warnings to the candidate and if such behaviour persists, the proctor shall inform the Super Proctor, who may recommend that candidate should be contacted through the system for clarification, or be disqualified.
5. In case a Candidate's Face not Detected:
Proctor will send one warning to the candidate and if he/ she does not return within 45 seconds, the candidate's examination attempt shall be terminated immediately.
6. In case Multiple persons detected:
Proctor will send one warning to the candidate; If the other person does not leave immediately, the candidate's examination attempt will be terminated immediately.
7. In case a candidate is observed wearing Earphones/ Headphones/Bluetooth Audio devices:
Proctor will send one warning to the candidate and if the candidate does not comply with the proctor's instructions, his/ her examination attempt shall be terminated immediately.
(Proctor will check if the candidate is only using it for microphones purposes (i.e. device plugged into system as an external/ attached microphone, but candidate is not wearing earpiece/ headset))
8. In case of simultaneous login attempts from multiple devices:
Proctors will observe the pictures of candidates from all such devices; If it is observed that someone other than the candidate is using such other devices, proctor to terminate the exam immediately.
Click Here To Download Notification