NLIU– Link Legal National Client Counselling Competition [7th-9th Sept]
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal, will hold NLIU – Link Legal National Client Counselling Competition.
Venue: The Competition will be held at NLIU, Bhopal campus.
Dates: September 7-9, 2018.
Through this Competition, students shall be provided the unique opportunity to build a greater knowledge of preventive law and counselling functions of a lawyer. The Competition is being organized in a long-term collaboration of the University with Link Legal – India Law Services.
Awards: In addition to the cash prizes to the meritorious teams to the tune of INR 25,000, internships with Link Legal will also be offered to the teams based on their performance.
Method of Registration
- Fill-in the details of the Registration Form (provided in the Rules).
- Payment of Registration Fee of INR 3,500 per team (details mentioned in Rule 4).
- Submit the online proforma form, along with all details, and attach the scanned copy of the Registration Form (referred in Step 1) and fill in the details of payment (referred in Step 2).
Last date for registration: 25th July 2018.
Only 20 teams will be selected on ‘first come, first serve’ basis. A maximum of two applications from each institution will be accepted.
- Period of Registration: June 1 to July 25
- Allotment of Team Code: August 15
- Rounds: September 7 to September 9
For any queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Shashank Chaddha (+918109221060), Priyam Jhudele (+918989444107), Kuruvila M Jacob (+919495551999), or Dhurv Khurana (+919406602337).
All updates, concerning the Competition, will be available here.
The Rules and Registration Form can be accessed here.
The online proforma form can be accessed here.