NLIU National Corporate Law Moot [7th-9th Dec]
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal, is organising the NLIU National Corporate Law Moot (NNCLM). This Moot revives the legacy of the former Corporate Law Moot Court Competition which NLIU used to organise, and the last edition (6th edition) of which was organised in 2016. With the same theme, the 7th NLIU National Corporate Law Moot, 2018 is being conceptualised.
Dates: 7th to 9th December
For NNCLM ’18, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) is the supporter and the prize-money sponsor of the Moot. The meritorious teams will be awarded in the following manner –
- Winners: INR 40,000.
- Runners-Up: INR 25,000.
- Best Oralist: INR 10,000.
- Best Memorial: INR 10,000.
Eastern Book Company (EBC) and SCC Online as the Knowledge Partners of the Moot.
- Release of Moot Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Provisional Registration: 14th September 2018
- Deadline for Provisional Registration: 15th October 2018
- Final Registration (Online Form): 22nd October 2018
- Request for Clarifications to Moot Proposition: 27th October 2018
- Submission of Memorials (soft-copy): 20th November 2018
- Submission of Memorials (hard-copy): 25th November 2018
The total number of teams participating in the Moot shall be limited to twenty, and the registration will be on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
Participating institutions must provisionally register by 15th October 2018 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only after the confirmation of slot, the institution will be sent a link to the Online Registration Form which must be submitted by 22nd October 2018 (along with the payment of Registration Fee of INR 4,000).
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com.
The brochure can be accessed here.