NLIU’s 4th RK Tankha Memorial Moot [22nd-24th Feb]
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), in association with the Office of Senior Advocate, Mr. Vivek Tankha, Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) and L&L Partners Law Offices (formerly Luthra & Luthra Law Offices), has announced the fourth edition of its flagship event, NLIU Justice R.K. Tankha Memorial International Moot Court Competition, organized in the fond memory of the Late Justice R.K. Tankha, to celebrate his extraordinary legacy.
This edition is supported by Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) as the institutional partner, and L&L Partners Law Offices as the knowledge partner.
Awards include cash prizes to the tune of INR 2,50,000 to the meritorious participants, trophies and access to research resources. Winners and the Best Oralist of the Moot will receive internship opportunities from L&L Partners Law Offices and SIAC, respectively.
Venue: The Competition shall be held in NLIU, Bhopal.
Dates: Friday, 22nd February to Sunday, 24th February.
- Last Date for Provisional Registration: October 10, 2018.
- Last Date for requesting of clarifications: October 20, 2018.
- Release of clarifications: October 30, 2018.
- Last Date for Final Registration (to be completed only after provisional registration’s confirmation): November 10, 2018.
- Submission of Memorials (soft-copy): February 5, 2019.
- Rounds: February 22-24, 2019.
- INR 4,000: 2-member or a 3-member team
- INR 5,000: 4-member team
- The registration fee is inclusive of accommodation and food to all participants during the period of the Moot.
The Case Record and the Rules are available here.