NLSIU, National Law School International Arbitration Moot: 20th - 22nd May, 2016
National Law School of India University, Bangalore would be organizing the 9th edition of the National Law School International Arbitration Moot (NLSIAM) from 20th to 22nd May, 2016.
In its 9th Edition now, the NLSTIAM has acquired a prominent place in the International Moot Calendar and attracts participants from all over India and the world.
The moot problem this year would be based on Communications Law.
- Release of Moot Problem - First Week of January, 2016
- Last date for Seeking Clarifications - 18 February, 2016
- Release of Procedural Order (Clarifications) - TBA
- Last Date for Provisional Registration - 5 March, 2016
- Last Date for Registration - 20 March, 2016
- Submission of Memoranda - 15 April, 2016
- Opening Ceremony - 20 May, 2016
- Preliminary Rounds - 21 May, 2016
- Championship Round - 22 May, 2016
To provisionally register for your university, please click here.
To enter participant details, please click here.
For any other information regarding the moot, you may visit our official website www.nlstiam.com.
If you have any queries or clarifications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.