NLSIU: Two Day Law Teachers’ International Seminar
Venue: Sri.Krishnappa Memorial Hall, 1st Floor, Academic Block, NLSIU
Date: 2nd and 3rd December, 2016 Time: 9.00 am
Theme:Critical Reflections on the Methodology of Teaching ‘Law’ in India
Who should attend?
Law teachers, Professors of Law, Teaching Assistants, Research Associates, Institutional Administrators, researchers and stakeholders in legal education.
Why the workshop?
Addressing these questions the workshop aims to look into
- Teaching - learning techniques and processes in law schools
- Avenues to expand legal education merely beyond imparting the knowledge of law
- Ways to foster better use of legal resources for effective learning and refining professional skills
- Moving from teaching methods to teaching processes- like setting teaching goals, developing a methodology, evolving techniques to connect teaching and learning
- Developing effective mechanisms for legal writing, oral communication and argumentative skills among students and teachers
Registration fee for Delegates and paper presenters:Rs. 3500/- per person/per author [non-residential].
Last date for Registration: 30th October, 2016
For more details, click here.