NLU Delhi National Conference on Wrongful Prosecution: Rights, Protection and Assistance
The K.L. Arora Chair in Criminal Law and Centre for Criminology & Victimology at National Law University Delhi will organized a National Conference on Wrongful Prosecution: Rights, Protection and Assistance on October 7, 2017.
- Issues emerging from wrongful prosecution viz. reasons, social condemnation, misuse of power at the hands of investigative and prosecutorial authorities etc.
- Victimization of wrongful prosecution- A critical analysis of their rights, legal protection and assistance.
- The Compensatory mechanism for the acquitted victims of wrongful prosecution.
- Legal Reforms-the way ahead.
Call for Abstract: The abstract should be in 500-700 words, summarizing the issue that will be addressed.
Deadlines for Submissions:
- Those who are interested in presenting a paper on any of the themes mentioned above must send an abstract of 500-700 words, on or before 16th September 2017.
- Selection of abstract will be informed within a week after submission on the university website.
- Those selected would be required to send a full-length paper of 5000 - 7000 words by 30th September 2017.
Registration: Interested candidates should send the abstract of the paper along with the registration form given below.
- The registration fee for teachers/senior researchers/lawyers is Rs 1000/-
- Students (under-graduates and post-graduates) is Rs 500/.
Online Payment Link: - https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/511/50084/application.html
For any further clarification contact Mr. Sidharth Dahiya, Conference Coordinator, Mobile number - 7838782877.
For more details please visit the link http://nludelhi.ac.in/up- event1.aspx?id=5047
For registration form click here
For official Brochure click here