NLU Delhi’s Insolvency & Bankruptcy Moot Competition [Nov 15-17, 2018]
The National Law University (NLU), Delhi, supported by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) and the UNCITRAL RCAP, in collaboration with INSOL India and Society of Insolvency Practitioners of India (SIPI), has initiated a moot competition on insolvency and bankruptcy. The Moot is organized by the Centre for Transnational Commercial Law (CTCL). The inaugural edition of the competition was held on 28-29 October 2017 at the National Law University, Delhi, India.
The theme of 2018 edition is Process Memorandum and Resolution Plan. The participating teams will prepare and submit a Resolution Plan as Resolution Applicant based on information memorandum and other relevant information supplied to them. Teams will be shortlisted based on the quality of the submission. Shortlisted teams will participate in the oral rounds. In the oral rounds, teams will present the Resolution Plan and make arguments on its merits to industry experts acting as judges.
Registration: Registration may be done by sending an email along with the Registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com with the subject “Registration for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Moot 2018”. Any registration received after 31.07.2018 will not be considered. For further queries, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also fill out an online form here.
- Commencement of Registration: 20.06.2018
- Release of Moot Problem & Rules: 30.06.2018
- Last Date for Registration: 31.07.2018
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications on Moot Problem: 20.07.2018
- Release of Clarifications: 31.07.2018
- Submission of Memorandum: 31.08.2018
- Announcement of shortlisted teams: 15.09.2018
- Submission of Resolution Plan: 10.11.2018
- Orientation and Team Registration at NLUD: 15.11.2018
- Oral Rounds: 16.11.2018- 17.11.2018
- Finals and awards: 17.11.2018
For further information regarding the competition, contact Dr. Risham Garg at email@example.com.
The Moot Problem and Clarifications will be released here.