NLU Jodhpur to organize ‘YUVARDHA IV’ Biennial Sports Fest
National Law University, Jodhpur is organizing Yuvardha IV, the fourth edition of the biennial sports fest.
September 24, 2015 to September 27, 2015
PROPOSED LIST OF EVENTS
- Athletics - 100m, 400m, 4x100m Relay, 1500m, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Shotput (Men & Women)
- Badminton (Men & Women)
- Basketball (Men & Women)
- Carrom (Mixed Teams Of Men & Women Allowed)
- Chess (Mixed Teams Of Men & Women Allowed)
- Cricket (Men Only)
- Football (Men & Women)
- Gully Cricket (Mixed Teams Of Men & Women – 6 In A Team)
- Table Tennis (Men & Women)
- Tennis (Men & Women)
- Throwball (Women Only)
- Volleyball (Men & Women)
- Introducing The Daud-E-Yuvardha, A Marathon Style Event Designed To Test Your Endurance In The Desert Landscape.
- An Array of Informal Events Including Arm-Wrestling, Push Ups, Skipping, 3 Point Shootout, Counter-Strike, Fifa Amongst Others.
- The Yuvardha Sports Law Essay Competition.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com indicating the following:
- Acknowledgment of receipt of this pre-invite stating that you are the relevant authorityor individual for co-ordinating participation in sports fests from your University;
- In the alternative, please provide us the contact details of the relevant authority or individual;
- Whether the proposed dates are suitable for your participation inYuvardha IV (organizers are willing to consider reasonable rescheduling of the fest if a lot of colleges are eager toparticipate but would find it difficult to do so during the proposed dates);
- Any other queries or suggestions that you might have at this stage.
- Unparalleled Sporting Experience
One of the most awaited inter-college events, Yuvardha epitomises vibrancy and energy like no other fest. The fourth edition will see an estimated participation of over 700 students from law schools across the country as well as other prominent institutions of national repute.
Taking the format we introduced last year further, no first round match up will be an elimination round. Further, measures like providing ample referees, visible scoreboards, no host students keeping time in a home game, amongst others will ensure professionalism, transparency and fair play. No host student will take any part in refereeing, time keeping or any other incidental activity which may have a bearing on fairness, in the host team’s match.
- Hospitality and Socials
Prepare to be truly treated royally upon your arrival in the Land of the Kings. In keeping with Rajasthani tradition, we take pride in going the extra mile to make you feel welcome to a region famous for its chivalry, etiquette and hospitality. A personal contingent in-charge shall be appointed exclusively for you for any and all your needs during your stay in Jodhpur.
Engrossing opening and closing ceremonies, interaction with a renowned sportsperson, amongst other exciting happenings every day of the fest.
The Yuvardha After-Party.
- The City of Jodhpur
Explore the by lanes of the labyrinthine Old City, under the imposing façade of the Mehrangarh Fort and revel in the sights, sounds and colours the city of Jodhpur is famous for, while munching on piping hot mirchivadas and sipping Mishrilal’s famous makhaniyalassi.
Visit the historical town of Mandore, believed to be the town where Ravana’s wife Mandodari hailed from, and see the intricately carved chattriyan and the shrine of 33 crore gods.
Plan a getaway to see the Bullet Baba in Pali, the only temple in India where a Royal Enfield Bullet motorcycle is worshipped, or head to Osiyan to experience the dunes of the Thar.
For further information click here.