NLUJAA’s International Conference On Climate Change [9th-10th Mar]
National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam (NLUJAA) is organising an International Conference on Climate Change: Discovering the Multidisciplinary Contours.
Dates: 9th-10th March 2019
- International Dimension
- National Dimension
- Climate Change Vulnerabilities for North-East India
- Comparative Legal Framework on Climate Change- Indo-Canadian dimension
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 15th November 2018
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 16th December 2018
- Submission of Full Paper: 20th January 2019
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 7th February 2019
- Final Registration: 20th February 2019
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com, or to Juri Goswami [+91-9706788987], or Adrita Bhuyan [+91-7663917434].
The brochure can be accessed here.