NLUJ’s Nat’l Conference on Corporate Law and Governance [15th-17th Sept]
The Centre for Corporate Governance, alongside the Journal of Corporate Law and Governance of National Law University, Jodhpur, will hold a national conference on Corporate Law and Governance. The conference is being organised in collaboration with National Foundation for Corporate Governance, a division of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Dates: 15thto 17th September 2018
Theme: Understanding the changing dynamics and overhaul of Corporate Governance in India
- Resolving cross-border insolvency.
- Loopholes in the auditing process in the wake of the aftermath of the Satyam Fiasco.
- Implications of the Kotak Committee Report on Corporate Governance in India.
- Effect of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code: Resolution over Liquidation
- Analysing the disqualification under S.29A of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code.
- Problems and solutions to the increasing Non- Performing Assets in India.
- Emerging trends of Mergers & Acquisitions in India.
The above areas of law and sub-themes are indicative in nature.
The centre invites academicians, practitioners, students of law pursuing their LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B/ LL.M from any recognized university to register as a participant or to submit research papers for paper presentations to be held at the conference.
Interested participants are requested to send a fully filled registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “[Name of Applicant] –Registration for Conference.”
- Students pursuing LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B/ LL.M: 1,200
- Academician or practitioner: 2,400
- The University will provide accommodation to every participant of the conference.
Deadline for submission: 25th July 2018
Queries may be addressed to Adityan Sreekumar [+91-7073856161,email@example.com], Anushka Kadiresan [+91-9602509059, firstname.lastname@example.org], or Nupur Sharon Nag [+91-9928036354, email@example.com].
The registration form can be found here.
For further details, click here.