Noida International University, National Moot Court Competition [24th-25th Nov 2017]
School of Law and Legal Affairs, Noida International University, Greater Noida is organising a National Moot Court Competition on 24th and 25th November, 2017. The Competition is focussed on issues of medical negligence and RTI and the convergence of the same into civil, criminal and constitutional law.
- 25th October 2017: Release of Moot Problem, Invitation and Rules
- 15th November 2017: Last Date for submission of registration form along with scanned copy of Demand Draft (via email)
- 18th November 2017: Last Date for registration with fine of ₹200 and Last Date for Memorial Submission and Travel Plan (soft copy)
- 20th November 2017: Last Date for submission of hard copies of Moot Memorials, Authority Letter, Demand Draft (original), Travel Plan and Hospitality Request Letter
- 22nd November 2017: Last Date for the approval of teams by the Moot Society, NIU
- 24th November 2017: Inaugural Session, Draw of lots, Exchange of memorials, Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Finals
- 25th November 2017: Semi Finals, Finals and Valedictory Session
To confirm participation, send an email to email@example.com by 18th November 2017.
Queries can be directed to Dr. Pankaj Dwivedi at +91-7840099018/ +91-9560357736, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Brochure, Moot Proposition and the Rules for the Competition can be found here.