NorthCap University’s 5th National Moot Court Competition [14th-15th Apr, Gurugram]
School of Law, NorthCap University, in collaboration with the Centre for Development of Energy and Environment Policy (CDEEP), is organizing the fifth edition of its National Moot Court Competition.
The moot proposition is based on an emerging global phenomenon, i.e., the use of shale gas as an energy source and the problems associated with the production and consumption of shale gas.
Dates:14-15t April 2018
Venue: The NorthCap University, Gurugram, Haryana
- Last Date for provisional registration: 5th March, 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Registration Forms, Travel Forms and Demand Drafts (Soft Copy): 22nd March, 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 2nd April, 2018
- Last Date of Registration Forms, Travel Forms, Demand Drafts and Memorials (Hard Copy): 6th April, 2018
- Inaugural Session: 14th April, 2018
- Preliminary Rounds & Quarter Finals: 14th April, 2018
- Semi-Finals & Final Round: 15th April, 2018
Queries can be addressed to Sameer Khan (09582305545), or Rishabh Sharma (09560245799). You may also write to [email protected].
The Brochure for the Competition can be found here.
The Rules and Regulations of the Competition can be found here.
The Moot Problem can be found here.
The Registration Form can be found here.
The Travel Form can be found here.