NUALS 1st National Essay Writing Competition
Centre for Consumer Protection Law and Policy, NUALS organizing its First National Essay writing Competition on the topic “New consumer protection laws and policy - Notions of liability redefined?”
Eligibility: Full time LL.B. / LL.M. / P.G. Diploma (Law) Students of any College, University or Law School in India may participate.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
- The word limit for essay is 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Essay must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 100 words.
- Submission must contain a covering letter indicating name of the author(s), institution, e-mail id & contact number.
- Co – authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to email@example.com
- First Prize: Rs. 7,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 3,500/-
Last date for submission of essay along with abstract: 31st December 2015.
Click here to download the brochure.