NUJS International Conference on Future Developments in Space Law
The WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata will hold International Conference on Future Developments in Space Law on 10 May 2016. The purpose behind this is to lead the way for finding long-lasting solutions to the emerging complications in the field of space activities.
Major Themes of the Conference
- Reforms in space financing regime
- Space insurance
- Regulating space tourism
- Norms on space inventions
- Liability for space environmental damage: Feasibility study
- Resource exploitation in outer space
- Space dispute settlement mechanism
- Establishing an International Space Organisation
- National space legislation for India
Those who are interested in presenting a paper on any of the above themes must send an abstract of 600 words along with a brief biographical note (not more than 200 words) on or before 20 April 2016.
The acceptance of the paper for presentation would be informed by 25 April 2016.
A full length paper of 4,000 – 6,000 words must be sent by 07 May 2016.
If the full length paper is not submitted before the last date, authors will not be allowed to present the paper in the Conference.
Submission of the full paper would be presumed as unconditional consent of the author/s for a possible publication by the organisers.
E-mail id for Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the brochure here.