OakBridge Publishing’s Seminar on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code [20th April; New Delhi]
OakBridge Publishing is conducting a seminar on the theme ‘Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code: Demystified’.
Date: 20th April, 2018 (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Venue: Shangri-La Hotel, New Delhi
The seminar seeks to be a platform for an in-depth discussion on law, procedure, and practice around the Code and interpretation of the amendments by the best minds in this domain. It endeavors to achieve a fine blend of scholarly lectures and exhaustive panel discussions to debate the law, gaps and the way forward.
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs, CXOs, CFOs and Senior Executives of Leading Indian Corporates and MNCs
- Corporate Counsels
- Legal Consultants and Advisors
- Insolvency Professionals
- Mr. Sumant Batra, Managing Partner & Head - Insolvency Practice, Kesar Dass B & Associates
- Mr. Vishal Garg, Group Legal Counsel, South East Asia Oceania & India, Ericsson India Private Ltd
- Mr. Abhishek Saxena, Partner, Phoenix Legal
- Mr. Ashish Makhija, Managing Attorney, AMC Law Firm
- Mr. Sumit Pahwa, Partner, eMinds Legal
- Mr. Alok Dhir, Managing Partner, Dhir & Dhir Associates
Kindly note that the entry to the event is by exclusive invitation only. To request a complimentary delegate entry pass (only for GCs and CFOs), please send an email to OakBridge Publishing at [email protected] and [email protected]. The OakBridge team will validate all requests before issuing any delegate entry pass and reserves the right to decline any requests that do not conform to its eligibility criteria.
The Brochure for the Seminar can be found here.