One Day Workshop on Criminal Litigation & Trial Advocacy: Register by 31st July 2018
Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Sciences & Lex Research Hub are co-organizing a one-day Workshop on “Criminal Litigation & Trial Advocacy” on 12th August (Sunday) at Domkal, Murshidabad, West Bengal.
Venue: Seminar hall, MAB Institute of Juridical Science, Domkal, District – Murshidabad, West Bengal, 742303, India.
Why This Workshop?
- The present litigation workshop aims to address the fundamental as well as contemporary issues of substantive and procedural criminal law.
- Court setup and investigative machinery, and the lawyer’s responsibility in connection with them
- Role of a criminal lawyer in a trial, with special focus on cross-examination and examination technique
- Drafting of key criminal documents (FIR, complaint, Bail, Protest petition, SLP, etc.)
- Case management and litigation strategy
- Operational aspects in building a criminal practice: Billing, ethics, business development.
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills and learning from Industry top executives having decades of working experience.
Who Can Participate?
Academicians, Lawyers, Practitioners, Government Officials, NGOs, Police Personals, Research Scholars and Students.
- Last date of Registration 31st July 2018.
- Workshop held on 12th August 2018.
- For registration without accommodation & travelling facilities: Rs. 1250/- only.
- Spot Registration Rs. 1500/- only.
Accommodation and Transportation:
- Boarding and lodging facility will be provided by the college on payment of Rs. 1500/. Per participant.
- Outstation Participants who will be availing accommodation from college will be given pick and drop facility from local railway station or bus stations by the organizers of the event.
- Kindly Download The Registration Form. Click Here
- For E-Brochure. Click Here
- For Workshop Schedule. Click Here
For any details, assistance for information, kindly contact:
Mrs. Sangeeta Rehman Akbar: +91-9434394027, +91-7479023269
- MD Shaklain Mostaque: +91-7501232413
- Moumita Debnath: +91-9564155544
- Nayeem Faruk:+91-9735526080
- SK Sujauddin: +91-9083441698
For official notification click here