Online Certificate Course on Corporate Law
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) which was established by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India has invited applications or the Certificate Course in Corporate Law for the Session: December 2015 - May 2016. The course is designed to suit the requirements of Learners who want to acquire professional knowledge on the basics of Corporate Laws.
Eligibility: The applicant must be a graduate in any stream (includes 4th year students of 5-year professional course in law) with a minimum score of 45% from any recognized University/Educational Institute.
- Sponsored: INR 49,989
- Individual Professionals: INR 39,900
- Students: INR 29,982
Course Coverage: The duration of the course would be 6 months involving 120+ Class Hours including 6 hours face-to-face interaction at the launch of the course in IICA Campus Manesar or New Delhi. The Course is spread into 10 modules, further sub-divided into 45+ units for structured learning.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may register themselves by following the procedure as follows:
1. Fill in the Registration Form
2. Attach an additional photograph for ID Card other than the one pasted on the registration form.
3. Make the payment of applicable fees by way of a Demand Draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs” payable at New Delhi OR Online Payment via PayU visiting our website www.iica.in.
4. Demand Draft in original or the PayU Receipt
5. Self Attested photo ID with Address Proof ( e.g. Passport, Aadhar Card, etc.)
6. Self Attested Student ID Card (if applicable) for availing the student discount.
The filled in Registration Form along with the documents must be sent to
Head, School of Corporate Law,
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
Plot No. 6,7,8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar,
Gurgaon, Haryana, 122050.
Phone: 0124 -2640088/2640099
Also send the payment details by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for Submission of Application: 25th November, 2015
Commencement of classes: 1st December, 2015
Click here to download the brochure.
Click here to download the Registration form.