Online Internship Opportunity At Corporate Law Journal
Corporate Law Journal (CLJ) is an online electronic journal which aims to provide in-depth coverage of the corporate issues that have considerable importance to professionals, educators, researchers and academicians other members of the corporate community. CLJ motto is to make legal knowledge simple for businesses and individuals.
About The Internship: The Corporate Law Journal provide a good platform for candidates to enhance their research skill, subject specific knowledge and make them familiar with corporate community, by providing online internship.
- An enriching experience: - Corporate Law Journal assures that the interns are highly enriching experience. Along with working for spreading legal awareness, CLJ also work together on improving your writing skills, in a cooperative setup.
- Critical appraisal: - The write-ups of the interns will be critically evaluated and the interns will be provided with positive appraisal as well as suggestions to further improve their writing skills.
- Certificate of Internship: - The interns, at the end of the internship, will be provided with an online certificate of internship to showcase their valuable experience.
- Research Article (4000 to 7000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 to 2500)
- Case Comments (1000 to 3000)
- Blogs (400 to 700 words)
Students pursuing their graduation or post-graduation in the field of Law, Business, Commerce or any other relevant field to Corporate World
How to Apply:
- So, if you have finally decided to apply for the Corporate Law Journal Online Internship Programme, then send your CV with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email as “Application for Internship.
- Your CV should contain the details of your previous internships, contact details and academic record.
For any query contact at:
Mobile: +91-9523819962 +91-7891077700
For Brochure click here