Oxford and Cambridge Society of India announces Scholarships 2015
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India offers scholarships for admission to Oxbridge in the academic year 2015-16.
- OCSI scholarship(s) worth INR 400,000 (Rupees Four Lacs only) tenable at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at St. Hilda’s College, University of Oxford
All applicants must have secured admission to the University of Oxford or to the University of Cambridge.
Applicants must also meet the following criterion in order to be eligible for the above scholarships (please refer to the note: “OCSI Scholarships 2015 Guidelines”, available on the website of the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India for detailed criterion and guidelines):
- Not more than 30 years old as on 1 September 2015
- Nationality – Indian (Citizen of India)
- Graduate of an Indian university
- Ordinarily resident in India
- It would also be preferred if late schooling was done in India
How to Apply
The candidate may download the application form and after filing the details may mail the form at to firstname.lastname@example.org or post/courier to: Chair of the Scholarships Committee,The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India, C/o S&R Associates, 64 Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III, New Delhi 110020 Website
Last date for Submission: All applications must reach the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India by 30th April 2015.
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in New Delhi in early June 2015.
Click here to download the application form.