Parul Institute of Law’s International Conference On IP Laws [28th April; Vadodara]
Parul Institute of Law is organizing a one-day ‘International Conference on Recent Advances in Intellectual Property Rights Law’ on 28th April 2018 on the occasion of World Intellectual Property Day.
Who Can Participate: Academicians, Students, Practitioners, Industry Personnel
- Recent advances and challenges of Patent system
- Recent advances and issues of Copyright law
- Recent advances and issues of Trademark law
- Recent issues and challenges of Traditional Knowledge and Biodiversity
- Issues of Biotechnology and IPR
- Recent developments in Policy on IPR
- Date of the Conference: 28th April 2018
- Abstract Submission: 15th April 2018
- Full Paper Submission: 28th April 2018
- Registration Deadline: 20th April 2018
* Abstract acceptance will be communicated within 5 working days from the date of submission.
- Students: Rs 500/-
- Academicians/Practitioners/others: Rs.1000
- On-the-spot Registration: Rs. 2000
Fee includes registration fees, kit, lunch and doesn’t include accommodation, TA/DA
Via demand draft in favor of “Parul Institute of Law” or online in the account with the following bank details.
Account Name: Parul Institute of Law
Account Number: 3498499099
IFSC Code: CBIN0284063 (Fifth letter in the code is zero)
Bank (Payable at): Central Bank of India, Limda Branch, Waghodia, Vadodara.
- The abstract and full papers are to be submitted on email address email@example.com with author’s name, affiliation, designation and clear specification of the subject category according to themes.
- Abstract of 200-300 words with three keywords.
- Font type- Times New Roman on A4 size paper, Font size- Heading 14, subheading and main text 12, Line spacing 1.5.
- Length of the paper should be 3000 – 4000 words.
Queries can be addressed to Apoorva Pathak (+91 9537670876, firstname.lastname@example.org )