POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invites online applications for the post of Executive Trainee (Law).
Post: Executive Trainee (Law)
No of Posts: 6 Posts
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is 28 years
- Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2017-18, who expect their results by 31 August 2018 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination at the time of applying.
Who can apply?
- Eligible Law Graduates can apply to the post in the prescribed format from 01 to 31 May 2018.
- Last date for applying for CLAT (2018): 31 March 2018
- Opening Date of Online Application at POWERGRID: 01 May 2018
- Last Date of Online Application at POWERGRID: 31 May 2018
How to Apply for the PGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2018
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2018 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses). The last date for Online Registration is 31 March 2018
- From 1st May 2018 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their of their CLAT 2018 Application No., CLAT 2018 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information. The online application shall close on 31st May 2018
- The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2018 (for PG), followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview.
- 500/- (SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees)
For official notification click here