Pre-Invite: Geeta Institute of Law’s Nat’l Moot Court Competition [10th-11th March, Panipat]
Geeta Institute of Law has announced the 8th edition of its National Moot Court Competition-2018 to be held on March 10 and 11.
Venue: Geeta Institute of Law Campus, Panipat
Official Language: The official working language of the Moot Court is English.
Team Composition: Each participating university/college/institute shall nominate only one team consisting of three student members.
- Winning Team: Winner’s Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 21,000/-
- Runner-up Team Award: Runner’s up Trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 1,1000/-
- Teams qualifying for Semi-finals: Each team member shall be awarded with a trophy as a token of appreciation.
- Best Memorial Award: 2,100/- with trophy
- Second Best Memorial Award: 1,500/- with trophy
- Best Mooter (Male) Award: 2,100/- with trophy
- Best Mooter (Female) Award: 2,100/- with trophy
- Best Researcher Award: 2,100/- with trophy
All the participants will get participation certificates post the valedictory ceremony.
For more information, visit the college website regularly.
The moot problem, rules & regulation, schedule, registration form, registration fee will be released soon.