Presidency University National Moot Court Competition on Sports Law, [April 11-13, Bangalore]
The Moot Court Association of School of Law, Presidency University, Bangalore is organizing the ‘Second Presidency University School of Law National Moot Court Competition on Sports Law’on 11th, 12th & 13th April 2018 at the School of Law, Presidency University, Bangalore
This event seeks to prepare students to deal with the legal aspects related to the field of sports. Also, it enlightens the nexus of law and sports with a specific emphasis on Broadcasting and Competition Laws.
- The students enrolled in full time 3 years or 5 years undergraduate law programs at Bar Council of India recognized Institutions are eligible to participate.
- Institutions intending to participate in the competition, is required to provisionally register your team by emailing the registration form filled to[email protected] by 10th February 2018.
Format: There shall be a Preliminary round followed by the Quarter-Final Rounds, Semi-Final Rounds and the Final Round.
- WINNER- Rolling Trophy, Cash Prize of ₹25000 & Momento
- RUNNERS-UP- Cash Prize of ₹15000 & Momento
- BEST MEMORIAL- Cash Prize of ₹5000 & Momento
- BEST SPEAKER- Cash Prize of ₹5000 & Momento
- BEST RESEARCHER- Cash Prize of ₹5000 & Momento
For any queries contact: Email: [email protected]
Mr. A.Aravindan (Faculty Convener)
Ms. Swati Sharma (Faculty Joint Convener): +91 9013886066
Ms.Neha Sinha (Faculty Joint Convener):+91 9450429236
Ms. Anushka Singhal: +91 9108694742
Mr. Aman Khandelwal: +91 9828852383
Ms. Shlaaghaa Prem: +91 7795929891
Mr. Suyash Dhasmana: +91 9839019171
For Invitation and Brochure, click here
For Moot Proposition, Rule book and Registration form click here