Professor VS Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition on Racial Discrimination-2017
The Seedling School of Law and Governance of Jaipur National University, Jaipur is to organize the 6th Moot Court Competition i.e. Professor VS Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition-2017 scheduled to be held on September 22-24, 2017.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona fide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course / 3 Year LL.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- A cap of 40 teams is reserved for the Competition.
- Last date for registration by hard copy: 25th August, 2017
- Last date for seeking clarifications: 25th August, 2017
- Last date for submission of memorial (soft copy): 10th September, 2017
- The Registration Fee is INR 3,500/- Indian teams/ Least Developed Countries or Developing Countries / Economies, SAARC Nations. Teams from Least Developed Countries of Developing Countries/Economies may pay in INR or its equivalent amount in US Dollars or Euro.
- All other Teams shall pay US $ 100 or its equivalent excluding service charge (if any) in Euro as registration fee.
- The Registration Form can be accessed here
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of INR 25,000.
- The Runner-ups Team shall be awarded a cash prize of INR 15,000.
- The Best Written Submission award carries a Plaque and cash prize of INR 6,000.
- The Best Speaker shall be awarded a Plaque and a cash prize of INR 4,000.
- Ms. Komal Audichya
Mob: +91-98290 07767
- Ms. Drishti Parnami
Mob: +91- 9610608888
- Mr. Prashant Tripathi
Mob: +91-8239192326, +91-8949362187