Qriosity’17 : Quiz Competition On Criminal Law, 2017
The Society for Advancement of Criminal of Criminal Justice (SACJ) at National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata successfully organized the first ever national level online quiz competition organized by a National Law University on Criminal Law in the year 2016. Owing to the overwhelming response from students all over the country, we are hereby proud to announce the advent of the second edition of QRIOSITY with the objective of cultivating interest among the law as well as non-law students regarding the dynamics of and the current trends prevalent in the field of criminal law.
- The competition is open for students pursuing bachelors or masters degree from any UGC recognized educational institution. Students are required to participate individually and not in team.
- Interested participants have to register through by sending a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org stating their name, year of study, name of the course pursued and name of the university in the mail. The subject of the mail should read as “Registration: Qriosity, 2017”. Any kind of discrepancy in the registration process may lead to rejection of the request for registration as has been done in the past.
- The last date for registration is January 25, 2018 till 11:59pm.
- The quiz will contain multiple choice questions and other variety of objective questions.
- Each correct MCQ will fetch 1 mark. However, each wrong MCQ will lead to a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Each correct objective question will carry 4 marks. However, each incorrect answer to the questions in this category will lead to a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect reply.
- For questions seeking names of cases or persons or maxims, answers should contain the official names in their entirety.
- The quiz will be conducted online via a link that we would be sending to you on the email ID that you would register with us through the registration form. The exact timings shall be intimated to all the participants in advance. The participants are expected to complete the quiz within the specified time failing which the link would automatically turn inactive time and thereby the participants would find themselves unable to submit their responses.
- Date of the competition shall be intimidated via email to those who have registered post the closing of the registration, at a later date.
Winners shall be awarded the following prize money:
- First Prize: Rs. 3.000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 1,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 1,000/-
- Rank holders shall also be given merit certificates.
- Certificates of participation shall be issued to top 50 participants.
Registration Fee :The registration fee is of Rs. 100 only.
For any further information or clarification, please contact:
Mishi Malhotra, Mobile no.: 8954952855/ Email: email@example.com
For More details refer the Brochure Here