Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship For M.Phil/LLM In UK [Full Funding Including Annual Stipend]: Multiple Deadlines
This scholarship is available to Indian students who apply to take an MPhil in a subject within the field of Social Sciences or an LLM degree. The Foundation works with the Cambridge Trust to offer the Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship, for Indian students taking an MPhil in a subject within the field of Social Sciences or an LLM degree.
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM).
- The Trust will not normally support students at a degree level that is the same as, or lower than, a degree they already hold, with two exceptions – Trust will consider an application from a student who is required to take a second Masters degree at Cambridge in order to gain admission to the PhD here, or from an international (non-EU) student who is proposing to study as an affiliated student at Cambridge for a second BA degree
- Applicants may study any subject currently available at the University.
- Significant academic achievement and potential financial need (although some scholarship programmes are based on academic merit alone).
- If you wish to be considered for a scholarship from the Trust, you must complete the funding section of the online application form via the Applicant Portal expressing your wish to be considered for funding and give details of the scholarships for which you wish to be considered.
- The University sets minimum standards for each student, please check the requirements for postgraduates.
How to apply?
- Candidates should apply first to the University of Cambridge. Candidates who are offered conditional admission to the University and shortlisted for the scholarship may be invited to submit an additional application to the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation. (The Cambridge Trust will inform candidates if this is required.)
- The University’s Graduate Admissions web pages contain guidance for applicants on the application process, for more information please click here.
- Applicants are encouraged to meet the entry requirements of the University as early as possible, including (if necessary) the completion of an English language test. This will help to prevent the Trust from offering valuable scholarships to students who are ultimately unable to take up their places at Cambridge.
- If you are applying for graduate study, please check and apply by the specific course deadline. There will be two general course deadlines of 5thDecember 2018 and 3rd January 2019.
For more information and application portal link click here