Rajiv Gandhi School of IP Law, IIT Kharagpur’s 4th National Moot Court Competition [6th-8th April]
The Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSoIPL), IIT Kharagpur, will hold the 4th National Moot Court Competition, from April 6 to 8.
Eligibility: All students currently enrolled in LLB or LLM degree in any law school/college/university in India, are eligible to participate in the competition.
Team Composition: Each team shall be composed of three (3) members, with two speakers and one researcher. A two (2) member team, in which both the members are speakers, is also eligible. No change in team composition shall be permitted once the registration of the team has been confirmed by the MCC. No additional/observer member shall be entitled to hospitality or certificate.
- Last date for registration: March 18, 2018.
- Last date for requesting Clarifications about the moot problem: March 20, 2018
- Release of clarifications: March 21, 2018
- Last date for sending hard copy of filled registration form with payment receipt is: March 31, 2018.
- Submission of soft copy of Memorials: April 3, 2018
Registration Fee: Rs 4000
For any further details, write to [email protected] or contact Shreya Matila (+91-9735736470), or Uday Shankar (+91-9475884472).
The Rules and Registration form can be found here.
The Moot Proposition can be found here.