Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial International Law Seminar 2016
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law is organizing Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial International Law Seminar 2016. The Seminar aims at Centre- State relationship in India in light of constitutional provisions. In the current scenario, with the confrontation among the different parties ruling at the Centre and in the State this issue becomes more relevant and deserve more focus and greater contemplation.
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law
(Affiliated by G.G.S. Indraprastha University, Delhi)
16 X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi - 110092
1.Decline for Abstract submission 30th December, 2015
2.Decline for Full Paper submission 5th January, 2016
3.Paper Acceptance Communication 10th January, 2016
4.Last Date for Fee Submission 10th January, 2016
5.National Seminar 23rd January 2016
Relationship Between the Union and the State: : A Constitutional Dilemma”
1.Trade & Commerce
5.Right To Public Services
6.Law And Order Legislation
7.Land And Revenue
8.Administrative Relations Policy Implementation In States
9.Other Relevant Issues
- All the participants are requested to get themselves registered through registration from by downloading from http:/www.idealinstitute.org.in and sending at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The registration fees should be paid by Cash, NEFT/Online Transfer or Demand Draft in favour of Ideal Institute of Management and Technology (School of Law) payable at Delhi
Foreign Nationals - 1500 INR
Academicians – 1000 INR
Professionals / Advocates Research – 750 INR
Scholars Participant (Non-Author) – 500 INR
Students - 500 INR
Bank Details for NEFT/Online Transfer:
Ideal Institute of Management & Technology (School of Law)
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Address : S. D. Sr. Sec. School, Shahdara, Delhi-110032
Account No.: 3183291816
Account Type: Saving Account
IFSC Code: CBI N0283323
Note : Receipt of Online Registration should be attached with the Registration Form
CALL FOR ABSTRACT & PAPER
Those who intend to participate should Email at email@example.com and the Abstract and full paper (original and unpublished research work) of the presentation in 200-300 words only. All the participants will be awarded with certificates. The abstract is compulsory for inclusion in the compendium.
GUIDELINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Paper must be original, unpublished and pending publication while being evaluated for this seminar.
- Selected authors will be invited for paper presentation. Paper should be strictly as per the format.
- All Abstracts and full papers should be in the format as follows: A4 Size, Times New Roman Font style, Font size 12 point, 1.25 inch margin on all sides,1.5 lines spacing and justified.
- The Abstract and Full paper to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SEMINAR
The Seminar will have plenary sessions from internationally renowned researchers:
1.The papers will be track chaired and co- chaired by internationally renowned researchers, legal experts and jurists.
2.It will be divided in Technical Session I and Technical Session II.
CONTACT FOR INQUIRY
All the correspondence for any query, information clarification in respect of law seminar and rules & regulation should be addressed to the following:
Dr. Hemlata Sharma
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Gupta - (+919711672517)
Mr. Jasdeep Singh Ahuja- (+919555694998